There’s a great number of sites to learn various technologies out there, so this list is based off of the sites I’ve worked with the most in the past and I’ve become fond of during my learning process. The order below is not based on value or rank, it’s just how it was typed onto the page. What’s your Top 5?
1. DataCamp – DataCamp offers interactive R, Python, Sheets, SQL and shell courses. All on topics in data science, statistics and machine learning. Learn from a team of expert teachers in the comfort of your browser with video lessons and fun coding challenges and projects.
2. KataCoda – Interactive Learning and Training Platform for Software Engineers
Helping Developers Learn and Companies Increase Adoption
Learn new technologies using real environments
right in your browser. (Recently acquired by O’Reilly)
3. Microsoft DevOps Resource Center – This center combines our resources on learning DevOps practices, Git version control, Agile methods, how we work with DevOps at Microsoft, and how you can assess your own DevOps progression. Alternatively, you can jump to documentation on getting started with DevOps on Azure, or to dive in, start your own Azure DevOps project. If you’re interested in practices, read on. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/#pivot=architecture
4. Mike Cohn’s Blog – Practical and actionable advice, tips and guidance for creating high-performing teams.
5. Channel 9 – A humble group of developers and technical enthusiasts within Microsoft who operate a site devoted to including you into the conversations they have.